Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Got Back


When the hell did my BACK get fat? Seriously, wtf? Needless to say, I'm on a mission now, because I have a LOT of backless Mara Hoffman dresses in my closet. This reeks of middle-school-locker fodder, but I've kept this picture of buff Buffy around to remind me of my goal: to be the one, chosen every generation...no, seriously, to have a killer back.


I use free weights a lot, so I've added all these dorky looking "lat" exercises to my routine, in my quest to undo whatever the hell made my BACK all out of shape and grody looking. So, in addition to my Michelle Obama arms, I hope to attain an amazing Sarah Michelle Gellar back...minus the tramp stamp. Wish me luck. My arms are killing me.

2 comments:

  1. Check out the area under her arms where her back meets the fabric -- it looks completely airbrushed. I know SMJ had/has a serious body but this picture makes it look like she has zero skin folds ANYWHERE which is kind of impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and the PERFECTLY formed perky boob. After checking out those unretouched photos you told me about, I found all these other links that show the INSANE amount of Photoshopping that goes on w/all these pics. And yeah, she still has a perfect body, but probably not THIS perfect.

    ReplyDelete